Mark Fastlicht Y Sackler organized three California limited liability companies on November, 10, 2011: 417 Coast Blvd LLC, 418 Coast Blvd South LLC, and 420 Coast Blvd South LLC. On November 16, 2011, four lots comprising 417 and 418 Coast Blvd South in La Jolla, California were purchased by Marcos Fastlicht Y Sackler, Trustee of the Mark Fastlicht Y Sackler Property Trust dated November 16, 2011 (read more in part 1 of this series).
On March 29, 2012, Mark Fastlicht Y Sackler changed the names of the companies to Casa Jardin, LLC (from 417 Coast Blvd LLC), Casa La Jolla, LLC (from 418 Coast Blvd South LLC) and Casa Sana, LLC (from 420 Coast Blvd South LLC). On April 11, 2012, Marcos Fastlicht Y Sackler, Trustee of the Mark Fastlicht Y Sackler Property Trust dated November 16, 2011 signed three quitclaim deeds transferring the four lots as follows:
- Lot L was transferred to Casa Jardin, LLC
- Lot I was transferred to Casa La Jolla, LLC
- Lots J and K were transferred to Casa Sana, LLC
No consideration was given for the transfers, and the ownership interest in all three properties stayed the same.
Mark Fastlicht Y Sackler, more commonly known as Marcos Fastlicht Sackler, is a prominent businessman whose daughter, Sharon Fastlicht, is married to Televisa Chairman Emilio Azcárraga Jean.
- 417 Coast Blvd LLC Articles of Organization
- 418 Coast Blvd South LLC Articles of Organization
- 420 Coast Blvd South LLC Articles of Organization
- 417 Coast Blvd LLC / Casa Jardin LLC Certificate of Amendment
- 418 Coast Blvd South LLC / Casa La Jolla LLC Certificate of Amendment
- 420 Coast Blvd South LLC / Casa Sana LLC Certificate of Amendment
- Deed for Casa Jardin LLC
- Deed for Casa La Jolla LLC
- Deed for Casa Sana LLC
ChedrauiLeaks.org has noticed that the media in Mexico contains very little information about the business dealings and personal assets in the United States of what could be termed Mexican elites, wealthy business people and politicians. ChedrauiLeaks is not stating that members of the Chedraui family or its businesses had any involvement with the companies or properties referred to above.